quarta-feira, 16 de julho de 2003

Momento Bull Terrier... :P

Good-bye to you
from Tabula Rasa (Season 6)

(sad Buffy at the Bronze as this song plays:)

Of all the things I believed in
I just wanna get it over with
Tears warm behind my eyes, but I do not cry
Counting the days that pass me by
I've been searchin' deep down in my soul
Words that I'm hearin' are starting to get old
Feels like I'm starting all over again
The last three years were just pretend
And I said...

(Tara packing, Willow huddled sadly by herself)

Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything
That I knew
You were the one I loved
The one thing that I tried to hold on to
I used to get lost in your eyes
And it seems that I can't live a day without you

(sad Giles on a plane)

Closin' my eyes, you chase my thoughts away
To a place where I am blinded by the light
But it's not right
Goodbye to you

(Willow crying)

Goodbye to everything
That I knew
You were the one I loved
The one thing that I tried...

(Spike comes up to Buffy, she turns her head away, he leaves)

...to hold on to
And it hurts to want
Everything and nothing at the same time
I want what's yours and I
Want what's mine
(pause) I want you
But I'm not giving in this time
Goodbye to you

(Tara tries to hug Dawn, but Dawn's too upset, runs away)

Goodbye to everything that I knew You were the one I loved The one thing that I tried to hold on to

(Willow crying, Giles sad) The one thing that I tried to hold on to

(cut to Bronze, pan slowly through the crowd, turn a corner and come upon intense Buffy-Spike kissage)

Goodbye to you Goodbye to everything that I knew You were the one I loved...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário